Sunday, December 2, 2012

Deck the halls with green decorations

Trimming the tree this week? After scanning the Internet it became clear that there are so many gorgeous green and hand made ideas out there for Christmas decorating.  Its time I started pinning some on our Pinterest page I think... and I have every intention of getting super creative next year when we are not moving house just days after Xmas! 
There are some fabulous fair trade decorations that will definitely appear in the Tree Hugga e-shop in 2013. Choosing sustainable ornaments and decorations gives a new look and new meaning to Christmas traditions.

Enjoy creating your family traditions and memories this festive season xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie - I'll have go go find you on pinterest, as green Chrissie Decorations sound like a great idea.

    Thanks for sharing on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine... I finally pinned a few of the great decos I found today... there are sooo many more! Note the one with the ladder when you have a look! xx

      Delete